- German Government Doctoral Programme (DAAD)
Application forms are downloaded from the Secretariat’s website (www.scholarships.gov.gh) after a
code is sent to the various institutions at the beginning of the academic year.
Duly completed application forms must be endorsed by the designated institutional authority and submitted through the Dean of Graduate School to the Scholarships Secretariat. This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private/fee paying students in public tertiary institutions.
The documents are vetted by the Secretariat to ensure conformity to eligibility criteria.
For Disability allowance, completed application forms must be accompanied with medical certificate stating the percentage of disability.
- Local Tertiary Awards
- Foreign Tertiary Awards
- Year Abroad Language Proficiency Programme
- Financial Assistance for Needy Ghanaian Students
- Merit awards
- Hardship awards
- Northern Ghana Feeding Grants
- Presidential Independence Day award.